Lush exotic tropical foliage from Hawaii adds the essential ingredient that completes an exceptional floral design. Not only known for exquisite shapes, patterns and textures, Hawai`i¹s Foliage is extremely durable and long lasting and can be used in any type of flower arrangement.
The variety and selection of foliage from Hawai`i is extraordinary. Nowhere else will you find such an abundant selection of long-lasting greenery throughout the year, and at such a great value. Many types of foliage can last up to 3 weeks or longer with very little care.
- Unpack foliage immediately.
- Trim up to 1/2 inch off the stems.
- Place in clean water at 70 to 80 degrees F. for 10-15 minutes.
- Trim stems and change water 2 times a week.
- Avoid storing cut foliage at temperatures lower than 60 degrees F for any length of time.
TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS TO...
- Recut stems once.
- Use clean water - with or without a floral preservative.
- Keep foliage away from heat sources and drafts.